Together We Can Change The World

Together We Can Change The World

Why not begin your visit here with a song in your heart.

The following song was written for us and truly shows the heart behind our company and our family of members.

Enjoy.

Monday, December 8, 2008

Day 11

What a great call today ~ Thank you Ginny ~ We so needed that for a Monday morning. Barb was fantastic! Today I sent out more letters regarding the Business Partnership Program. This time I added a sentence ~ If I could show you a way to advertise to 150,00 people in over 200 countries for a one time fee of $29.95 and then just $15.95 a month ~ would that interest you?

I'm hoping that will get a second look.

It's a Monday. Hard to reach people. One of my follow ups did say she was going to watch, but didn't get a chance....too busy with the holidays. I did send a link to a friend who invited me to a Candle Party this week. Haven't heard from her her yet. Another follow up from a friend and President of our PTC Board hasn't had an opportunity to check it out either. Regarding Businesses and Realtors ~Haven't spoke with anyone but left messages. I don't think anyone wants to talk today. I understand.. but tomorrow is Tuesday and a whole new day (we just have weather issues here in WI)

After the call, I remembered that I had a nice lady under one of my Malls that has another business. I quickly emailed her to let her know that if she upgraded to a WCM, she could get all that great advertsing, plus if she got too busy with her other business to shop ~ that $15.95 would work for her One Purchase A Month. She thanked me and told me she would check into the WCM. I hope it is a good fit for her.

I also had a couple more people I emailed but they haven't responded, I asked if I could send them the link ~ waiting to hear from them to count them in my 5.

I'm also going to contact the rest of my team and mention the same to them regarding if they have another business to check out the WCM for the advertising benefits.

To hear there will be no charge to Non-Profits was so exciting. Ginny, you are awesome!

Sorry, gotta close here.. my Mother called and said somone stold her wallet today. Credit cards etc. they wiped out her checking account~ ugh!

Have a nice evening.
Debbie

1 comment:

worldchangerrealitybootcampeleanorn said...

Sorry to hear of your Mom's problem. What a horrid thing to happen any time, but this time of the year it hurts more. It is sad that people are hurting financially, but at least you are on the right tract to help lots of people. Keep up the great work.

Eleanor