Together We Can Change The World

Together We Can Change The World

Why not begin your visit here with a song in your heart.

The following song was written for us and truly shows the heart behind our company and our family of members.

Enjoy.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Day 17

Hi,

Didn't have any call backs today, but don't really expect any either. The Holiday is very near. I know for myself, only a few days left until the kids are out of school, and then there is really no way to get much done without them knowing what your doing :)

I saw a couple of people today ~ that I need to call ~they looked so scared like Oh my gosh, I know she's gonna ask me something...I didn't say a word about MPM, I just wanted them to feel comfortable around me like usual. They looked relieved when we just talked about the Snow, Cold, Christmas etc. I get that ~ for now.

I passed out some cards today, didn't get names, I know everyone is out on a mission right now.
That's ok. The new year is almost here and I'm looking so forward to 2009 ~ I still have my dream and am not giving up on it.
Have a great evening,
Debbie

No comments: