Together We Can Change The World

Together We Can Change The World

Why not begin your visit here with a song in your heart.

The following song was written for us and truly shows the heart behind our company and our family of members.

Enjoy.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Day 15

Today was not that bad..Started out with another great call. Everyone should listen to these recordings. FOLLOW UP IS KEY AND THE MAJORITY OF US INCLUDING ME ARE DOING IT WRONG. Oh yes, I admit when I'm wrong. Ok, yes this is tough, but it's not impossible. It just takes alittle practice. We will ALL accomplish this :)

I went to get my hair done today. My friend is part owner so I had sent her the letter regarding the Business Partnership Program, but she said they were not interested. That they are not advertising outside anymore. They do alot of in house advertising. What's up with that? Just kidding. I tried to explain ~ which I know Ginny is like WHY, WHY, WHY!
I know I should have just said well if you go back to the presentation, I'm sure you will see the value in this program, and how it can help you. (SORRY GINNY ~ I'm planting seeds right? Ugh!

Ok, moving on people. I talked briefly with a friend of mine who's a mortgage broker. She said she does do some advertising independently from her company, postcards, magnets, etc. So she said she'd look at it over the weekend. I'm feeling pretty good at this point :)

Finally, came home tonight and there's a message on my machine, that a friend of mine at school left. She's the President of the PTC, and said she's sorry she didn't get back to me sooner~ BUT she'd like to talk to me about My Power Mall and that her husband had watched it too! When the husband watches too.....you know it's SERIOUS...at least in my house. LOL!

Guys, I know I've been slow at the start....but I'm feeling REALLY good about the seeds that have been planted. I'm smiling as I'm writing, because I'm LEARNING so much and can see such a bright light at the end of the tunnel :)

I know it's been a slow start for myself and a few others.. but it's gonna be an awesome finish!

Thanks again to all of you who have been so supportive. I read all the comments and am grateful. Your encouragement and well wishes mean more than I can say. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Have a terrific weekend,
Debbie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job Debbie. You are right about the finish. I think in the next couple of weeks there is going to be an avalanche (seems appropiate for the time of year) of registrations. Especially after the first of the year. Hang tough and I'll see you at the top.

Tina Katz said...

Can you feel it! Can you feel! Hoo hooo! It sa coming! Explode!!!!!
I am sooo happy for you! Don't let them sit on it! sign em up!
Tina from new york

Katina said...

Your doing FANTASTIC Deb!!! I know exactly what you mean about starting off slow. I was the same way. But I know that we are planting seeds, and as we continue to pump that well, it's just going to flow and flow. Keep up the great work, and just remember I'm here anytime!!!!!! Katina

Ginny Dye said...

Way to go! I am so proud of you and you're right - the finish is going to be more exciting than any of you can realize. :)

Ginny