Together We Can Change The World

Together We Can Change The World

Why not begin your visit here with a song in your heart.

The following song was written for us and truly shows the heart behind our company and our family of members.

Enjoy.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Day 13

Hi Everyone,

I'm running for sports for kids but just wanted to update quick.

Today was another great call. I spent time looking in my local papers for people to contact.
I did get an answer from the Video Store in town. I've called her 4 or 5 times. She told me to keep calling back, so I did. Today she said she hasn't had a chance to look and when she does she will call me if interested. I'm great with that ~ Someone finally gave me an answer.

Another contact I had emailed me today and said she was hoping to watch it today. But was very busy.

Contacted a lady that does Jewelry shows. Maybe she'd be interested in the advertising.

At least a couple acknowledgments today.

I actually got a chance to shop (from my Mall of course, I thought I'd better get started).

Gotta run....I feel good that someone actually said something to me today. I don't even care if it wasn't a "Sign me up" it was acknowledgement :)
Have a good evening.
Debbie

No comments: