Together We Can Change The World

Together We Can Change The World

Why not begin your visit here with a song in your heart.

The following song was written for us and truly shows the heart behind our company and our family of members.

Enjoy.

Friday, December 5, 2008

Friday ~ Day 10

Very happy it is FRIDAY!!!!!! Ginny, so happy your feeling better. Most of us needed your talk today. Thank you VERY much :) Still working on the Business Partnership Program.

It was below Zero here today with the wind chill, good day for follow-ups. I still have contacts who said they still hadn't looked at the website but thought they would have time over the weekend. I think contacting someone 3 times, (phone, email, cell phone) and they don't return your call is enough in my book. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I had people not in, or gone for the weekend, I left voice mails etc.

I did e-mail quite a few Free E-Books, to contacts who said, "not interested" or "I'm not looking and not interested", or "thank you but no" or "I'm too busy".

Was foutunate to talk to a nice girl at the Laundry Mat, she didn't know if the owner saw the letter yet. I told her I would send her some info and maybe she might be interested in My Power Mall. I will follow up with her later.

I did get a hold of one very nice Realtor on his cell phone today who actually said he hadn't received the letter but he gave me his email address and said he would take a look at it over the weekend. I know in my heart, if I can get ONE Realtor with me on this.....they all talk and would at least check it out. That's the most frustrating part. The majority of people won't even take the darn time to look at it. But, that's not for me to worry about I guess, I can only offer the information, and hopefully if they don't join today, they will join in the future.

I may be down, but I'm not out ~ this town hasn't seen nothin yet. LOL!

Have a great weekend everybody,
Debbie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, realtors are a strange breed of cat. Most of the ones I have met are on an ego trip. I've always wanted to take real estate training to find out what they are being taught. I don't give up on them until they tell me no, I don't think so, not interested. Then I send them a modified email, the follow up that Ginny sent us and just say thanks I can see this isn't a fit for us right now. Keep this email and if things change get back to me.

Like you say if you get one you'll get more because they do talk among themselves. When I had my phone company I did exactly this with insurance agents. Once I got one in my home town, within 6 months I had every insurance agent in town. Realtors are the same.

Remember Ginny priming the pump, I heard that same story from Zig Ziglar about 28 years ago. As soon as you quit pumpin the water drops all the way to the bottom and you have to start all over again.

worldchangerrealitybootcampeleanorn said...

Never, never, never give up on a prospect. They say people have to be contacted at least 7 times. And, remember what Ginny said a long time ago? She has leads from years ago and in fact, called one and he signed up. You just don't call them as often.

Hang in there it will all come together for you if you do. The only way you can fail at this business is to to quit. If you keep doing what you are doing, success will come.

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much, I understand not giving up on a prospect, I just meant for this 60 day challange. Sorry, I should have clarifed that.