Together We Can Change The World

Together We Can Change The World

Why not begin your visit here with a song in your heart.

The following song was written for us and truly shows the heart behind our company and our family of members.

Enjoy.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Day 12

Today was a very bad weather day here in Wisconsin.

Couldn't really get out much today. Went online trying to research where I can find out who's contributing to the Food Pantry here ~ so I can contact them about My Power Mall. Didn't see anything on-line must be private. I get a good neighborhood paper tomorrow and will go through it to see if there are any Craft Shows, or Trade Shows etc. If so, see if I can go and interest them in the $15.95/mo. advertising their business with our Local Merchant Mall.

I Contacted a friend, from our children's school. I mentioned that I was invloved with a company that I was having alot of fun with and thought she may be interested as well. I mentioned it would be a great fundrasier for school too. The other contacts today were Realtors, we shall see.

The calls are really helping, each day there is something new to try. Different angles to approach Businesses & People. Please try to listen to the recordings if you are following along. They are most helpful.

I'm getting alittle confused because I'm not sure which approach to use. I've sent so many letters out with the original format, and I haven't gotten any response really good or bad. The second batch, I added a sentence to reflect the advertising for the one time fee of 29.95 and then just the 15.95 a month. Will follow up on those in a day or so, maybe that will spark interest. I emailed Barb fmy letter for help. She reminded me to pick a focus, the letter I'm using is trying to do all things at once. I guess there really was no need for them to watch the Business Presentation in the first letter or the second letter I sent right away. That would be something they can do later. I understand that now. I have to get myself together and figure out what approach to use.

I did go on the Local Merchant Mall and couldn't find where the Businesses Register. I saw it yesterday ~ and now it's gone. That's VERY important if they want to sign up right away. I will find out the answer so I can move on.

I think I'm going to go out and try to talk to regular people again at the store etc...
Maybe Eleanor's approach will work for me.
Hi my name is Debbie would you do me a favor?
Would you answer 3 questions for me?

1.What would you do if you had an extra $2000?

2.What would you do if you had an extra $2000 every month?

3. I'm with an organization called Together We Can Change The World. I work in the My Power Mall division. We earn rebates while we shop for things we buy everyday anyway. Would you share your name, email addresses and phone number with me so that I can send you some information on you can achieve this goal?

Tomorrow I will wake up refreshed and ready for a new day :)





1 comment:

Jacki Varacalli said...

Tomorrow is a new day, thank goodness for that because there is always more to do when I finish up my days. I am glad Linda (FYI - She uses Barb's e-mail address) was able to help you focus your attention for your business contacts. I look forward to hearing what outcome you get from the newly revised and focused letter. I think it will also help to get some new personal contacts tomorrow; it is my plan as well.
-Jacki