Together We Can Change The World

Together We Can Change The World

Why not begin your visit here with a song in your heart.

The following song was written for us and truly shows the heart behind our company and our family of members.

Enjoy.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Day 7 Tuesday

Hi,

Today I spent the morning on the call, mailed out 10 more letters to businesses ranging from Video Stores to Real Estate agents to a Hair Salon to Insurance Agents. I'm not going to be able to keep up with the stamps at the rate I'm going. Hope I can generate some World Changes out of the 20 letters I've sent out in two days.

I went and talked to the lady in charge of the Twin Lakes Food Pantry. I thought she should know what I was up to ~ so when they get the call that some lady is sending out letters and running around town saying she can help the Food Pantry, I just wanted them to know that I'm legit and a real person. I gave her a copy of the letter I was sending to the businesses in town ~ it's from our Business Partnership Program along with my Business Card. I mentioned a bit about My Power Mall. I explained that I was involved with an organization called "Together We Can Change The World"~ and that I worked in the"My Power Mall" division. I didn't say much, I just mentioned that My Power Mall was a way that we earn rebates on our everyday purchases, and and that I was hoping that I could get the whole community to join My Power Mall so I could bring them a check very soon. She was busy, but took the time to stop for a moment and listen to me. I think she was waiting to see what I was going to ask of her, or charge her etc. I made it clear that they didn't need to do anything if they didn't want to. She was very grateful ~ and wished me luck.

Wow, when I truly sit down and stop for a moment, it's amazing to see what we are really accomplishing you guys. Again, I go back to when I first saw My Power Mall. It was to good to be true. I could actually make money for my family and help others at the same time. It's all coming together. Why does it takes some people soooooooooooo long to comprehend and others it only takes a moment to understand how awesome this is? Ginny, I can't imagine how many times you have gone over this~LOL!

A follow up with one of my contacts, a good friend of mine, did tell me that she thought My Power Mall "sounds interesting" I will see her tomorrow at work. I'm hoping to strike up this conversation again. I'd love to have her on my team :)

The contact I got today was the wife of a contact I had received the other day~ a gentleman I know. I saw his wife today and she mentioned that she saw my World Changer Reality Boot Camp card on her table and that her husband hadn't had time to look at it yet. She was willing however to exchange her info with me and she would enjoy taking a look at it. She is truly a wonderful person. I hope she sees how amazing My Power Mall is and signs up soon ~ another wonderful asset to our team :)

I'm hoping every one is back in the swing of things from the Holiday and I will get more feed back tomorrow.

I'm following up with the 10 businesses/Real Estate Agents I sent letters to on Monday.
Wish me luck. I hope I have great news for you tomorrow.
Have a great evening.
Debbie

No comments: